Research: Development of novel optical and X-ray diagnostics to study materials in extreme conditions and materials at the nanoscale using ultrafast lasers, large scale (synchrotron, XFEL) and tabletop X-ray sources. Application of X-ray lensless or Coherent Diffraction Imaging (CDI) to the study of materials under extreme conditions and magnetic ordering at the nanoscale.
- August 2019 - Present: Associate Professor, Department of Physics and Astronomy, Brigham Young University
- April 2011 - July 2019: Staff Member, Laboratory for Ultrafast Materials and Optical Science (LUMOS) at Los Alamos National Laboratory
- June 2009 - April 2011:Director's Postdoctoral Fellow in the Center for Advanced Solar Photophysics (CASP) at Los Alamos National Laboratory
- PhD, M.S. in Physics -University of Colorado at Boulder and JILA
- B.S. in Physics, minors in Math, Business -Brigham Young University
Contact Information and Complete Bio